Re: Typo on https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/libreoffice-kde5

Hi,

Am 3. Januar 2022 20:15:50 MEZ schrieb Robert <robertpaulwillis@gmail.com>:
>Hello, I wasn't quite sure where to report this but this is where it said
>to send problems with the website. There is a typo in the description of
>the package. The typo is in the word "package" in the third sentence, I've
>highlighted it in square brackets.
>
>"LibreOffice is a full-featured office productivity suite that provides a
>near drop-in replacement for Microsoft(R) Office.
>
>This package used to contain the "KDE 5" integration. It was split into
>-kf5 (KF5 UI plugin) and -plasma (some Plasma integration). This pack[s]ge
>can be safely removed once installed."
>                                                                          ^

Usually, the way to fix such errors is via filing a bug report against
the relevant package, since the information comes from the package.

However, in this case it's not worth any effort, because that package
has been removed from unstable and testing.

Thanks for reporting anyway

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3