Re: Big To-Dos for the website

On Fri, 2022-08-19 at 09:19 -0400, Daniel West wrote:

> I am new to this mailing list. Looking for ways to help out with
> Debian and the Debian website. Is there a good up to date to-do list
> or any projects that need attention?

There are lots of different ways to help Debian, many documented here:

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

If you have any questions about contributing to non-website related
things, please ask about them on the debian-mentors mailing list:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/

Contributing to the Debian website is documented here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

If you have any questions after reading that, feel free to ask them on
this debian-www mailing list.

Pretty much every part of Debian always needs help, usually the best
option is to work on things that you are motivated by for a particular
reason, for eg if there is some software not in Debian that you use,
then work on packaging it.

--
bye,
pabs