Business Proposal For debian.net

Hello Greetings,

Hope all is well.

I'm Rodriguez Brian sorry to interrupt your day, but I’m wondering if you are in need of a Virtual Assistant to support your business operations on an hourly basis.

We provide Virtual Assistance and can assist you in:

We charge $10(USD)/hour, billed monthly for used hours. No monthly commitments needed.

Can we connect on a 30 mins Zoom call to discuss more?

Thank you very much for your time and I hope you'll consider connecting!

Best regards,

Lucille Jones

Business Development Executive

beacon