Help deleting information from your site

To whom it may concern,

I've found my personal data on the following page on your website:

I hereby exercise my right to privacy and request that you delete all information you are posting, sharing, selling, and storing about me.

Here's the information I'd like you to take down and delete:

mjh@itys.net

This request is due to serious privacy concerns.

If I do not receive a respectful and timely response, I will escalate to the appropriate data protection authority.

If you need any further verification or information in order to process this request, please let me know.

Thank you,

thekanary781