Merch Supplier

This is Sachi Guan of WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED in Dongguan, China.?

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED is a?professional manufacturer and supplier of all kinds of merchandise?with 14 years?of experience.?

We can supply you?T shirts, hoodies, joggers, tracksuits, jerseys, sweaters, jackets, boxer shorts, snapback hats, scarves, beanies, enamel pins, patches, stickers, socks, fanny packs, backpacks, tote bags, all kinds of keychains,?etc.

?

I want to thank you for your time and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
We would be happy to give you a quote on your items.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards
锛?/span>

?

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED?

Sachi Guan

Cell: +86 18223942683?

Wechat/WhatsApp: +86 18223942683

MSN: sachi.guan@wellsucceed.com

Address: 3F, NO.38, 3rd South Xihu Road, Shilong, Dongguan, Guangdong, China. 523325?

?

?