Order refund email

Good day,
The other day I ordered about 300 dollars worth of goods through your store.
After purchasing the goods, some text came out on your web page that it was not possible to obtain cash from my credit card and my payment was declined.
But when I got into my banking account, I saw that the did took place. Please handle this concern and return the money as soon as possible.
I'm additionally enclosing my statement to confirm the withdrawal of the money.