Re: Who's using Debian?

Hi,

Thank you for your message!

I added your page now and It will published soon here:
https://www.debian.org/users/com/kosmetyczny

Best regards,

Em 09/06/2022 03:03, Office | Bavaro Brothers Sp. z o.o. escreveu:
Hello,

We would like to add in user lists of debian.

1. KosmetycznyOutlet, Wroclaw, Poland

2. Commercial

3. https://kosmetycznyoutlet.pl/

4. Our company uses Debian on four of our servers, and on two of our workstations. Our servers are running applications written in PHP.

We decided to use Debian because it is very useful in our work.

Thanks :)

KosmetycznyOutlet.pl

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)