INTRODUCING THE NEW OFFEE OF PATCHES DIGITIZING & VECTOR ART..!

This is Henry Albert  (Sales-Representative) from Anh Digitizing . I am lucky to Inform You About Our Expertise .

Experience the Supper

difference !
Rush-Order Turnaround and Premium Service at Regular Prices.

 YOUR DESIGN PUNCHED FREE !!!

1) Embroidered Patches
2) Chenille Patches
3) PVC Patches
4) Woven Patches
5) Printed Patches
6) Leather All Type Patches
7) Sublimation Patches
8)Key Chains
9) Transfer Sheets For Printing
10) All Types Of Clothing On Customer Demands

Note : Price Quote on Your Patch Size And Quantity

Our MOQ Order is 25 Pieces

             Huge Discount On Bulk Orders

Turnaround time is 4-8 Days at your Doorstep

Do Email / Call me if you have any questions or concerns.

We look forward to receiving your design and to becoming your preferred Patches  partner.

Have A Good Day Ahead ! ….

Best Regards,

Sales Executive
Henry Albert

321-396-5212

www.anhdigitizing.com

(24/5 Telephone & Email Support available)