Please remove this listing so that a person's private contact information is not openly noticed on your website.

From: jyongchul@naver.com email owner Jyong Chul Lee from Korea.

To: Debian Community operator

  1. Thank you for striving to operate a free OS for people.
  2. I have found my email address, mobile phone number, name, and a private email message openly searchable on Google: https://alioth-lists-archive.debian.net/pipermail/debhelper-devel/Week-of-Mon-20140407/000412.html
  3. I hope to remove this listing from your server as I do not want my personal information with my credentials publicly noticeable.
  4. If my private information is not removed, I will start a legal procedure to remove the listing.
  5. Please remove this listing so that a person's private contact information is not openly noticed on your website.

Sincerely,

jyongchul@naver.com email owner Jyong Chul Lee from Korea.