Re: A link to Salsa help pages is wrong: 404 Page Not Found

On Tue, 3 May 2022 12:35:06 +0000,
DU Haoran<dududu233@outlook.com> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Recently, I found a bad link to Salsa help pages in web page Using Git
>to work on the Debian
>Website<https://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_git.en.html>(section
>Get a local Copy, in the sentence "Register an account on
>https://salsa.debian.org and enable SSH access by uploading a public
>SSH key to your Salsa account. See the Salsa help pages for more
>details. Then you can clone the webwml repository using the following
>command: ").
>
>Can anyone correct the wrong link? Thanks!

Thanks for your report - I have updated the link in the english page,
and synced the translations - the changes should be visible in a while
(The Debian webpages rebuilds from the git repository a few times per
day).

Thanks for the correction!

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist