Re: Waiting for a response

                                    Excuse me for contacting you in this way, I just saw
your email by chance and I said to myself that this email will match the person I am referring to
should. In short, my name is Maria Weigert, I live in France. I suffer from a serious illness which condemns me to certain death, it is throat cancer. This being the case, I have a sum of 1,770,000 euros in my account with the Bank from which I would like
make a donation to a trustworthy and honest person so that they can put it to good use. I own a bottle making business, and I lost my husband 6 years ago,
which affected me a lot and I have not been able to remarry until this day,
we had no children. I would like to make a donation of this sum before my death so that my days are numbered for lack of this disease for which I have had no cure, but a sedative here in France.
So I would like to go through your channel to do good to
deprived children.

Please contact me soon if you are
interested in my donation, because my days are numbered