Re: Something's missing on garfieldyu.com

Hello again,

I hope you are well. I was wondering if you had the chance to check the article,
I sent you a while back?

https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/html-guide-beginners/

I thought it was a nice resource and I think your users could find it useful if you share it with them.

Best,
Emma