updating the /devel/website/todo page?

Hello all
I've tried to update the https://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo page and did a partial rewrite, which is in:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests/792

please have a look, if there are no objections, I would commit that in some days.

I didn't commit yet mainly because I don't want to trigger translation work until we're sure we want to keep the page (see below).

Notes:

1.- I'm not sure we should have this page there, maybe it's better to keep stuff in a wiki page, but if we have this one published, it should be up-to-date.
We have some TODO items in  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/ and https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/TODO but those pages also need review.

2.- My time for this is limited, so I didn't think too much if a certain item is more important than other, I just removed the stuff that was clearly outdated from my point of view, and wrote the issues that are needed currently on those sections.

3.- I didn't touch the "Content negotiation issues" section. Can somebody review it and say if it's still needed? I guess most of the issues are solved by the current Apache and web clients, but not sure.

4.- Similar with the "Mirroring issues" section.

5.- I didn't touch the "packages.debian.org" section, only changed its place in the page, since it is a totally different site.

6.- "Miscellaneous requests": I will try to find the time to go through this section and update or remove the outdated items.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona