#980888 still true on live p.d.o?

Hi all,
I ran into the issue from #980888 today on packages.debian.org
(arch:all packages don't get a working filelist for post-buster
releases), and couldn't find any obvious way to distinguish between
"packages.debian.org hasn't been updated since the fix went into git"
and "the fix did not resolve the issue".

My questions therefore are:
- Has p.d.o been updated since August 23rd, when that fix seems to
have landed in master?
- Is there some regular cadence this happens at, or is it a "when
someone decides it's necessary"?
- is there some convenient way for me to tell when p.d.o had an update
if something like this comes up again?

Thanks!
- Rich