Re: Main page download link improvements

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 5:06 PM Jesse Rhodes wrote:

> that shiny "Download" button should ...

This bug report contains a lot of discussion about what the Debian
download/CD pages should look like. From a quick skim of the bug, it
seems the web team already has a WIP replacement for the download
page.

https://bugs.debian.org/819664

> This proposal is not dissimilar to ...

I think it is worth looking at various Debian derivatives and Linux
distros download pages, in particular the one for the Tails distro:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census
https://tails.boum.org/
https://tails.boum.org/install/

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/