Re: Complete Website Revamp

Hi Shlomi,

In this case, "tie your conversation" meant making sure folks in this email thread were made aware of the website revamp already underway, and the folks from debian-www were made aware of this conversation.

I hope that clarifies it. :)
--
Sergio Moraes
Data Management Analyst

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 11:06 PM Shlomi Fish <shlomif@shlomifish.org> wrote:
Hi Sergio!

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 07:31:47 -0700
Sergio Moraes <sergiomoraes@ieee.org> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I recommend you tie your conversation to this post (
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2020/12/msg00057.html) from the web
> team, to make sure your ideas are heard and align with the ongoing website
> renovation.

What do you mean by "tie your conversation"? I am not familiar with this idiom.

Regards,

        Shlomi

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Humanity - Parody of Modern Life - https://shlom.in/humanity

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
"I think that I think, therefore I think that I am."
    — Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"