We provide transportation services to hundreds of overseas companies a year

Title: We provide transportation services to hundreds of overseas companies a year

Dear our valuable customer,

Nice to contact with you.

This is Jennie from Shenzhen Huitongyuan International Freight Forwarder Co., Ltd.

We have been doing logistic business for more than 10 years, and we can provide very good prices for Air shipping & Sea shipping (FCL & LCL), from China to abroad, also good service.

If you need any rate , please feel free to let us know.

We are looking forward to your support with feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Jennie Qiu

 Shenzhen Huitongyuan International Freight Forwarder Co., Ltd.
Add: Room1805, Zhilianjia Building, Longxiang RD, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Tel : 0086 0755-2230 9801 | Mob: 0086-13510629410 | Wechat: 13510629410
Website: www.htylogistic.com
NVOCC: NG210929-00037