Best CPM Adnetwork for your website

Dear Webmaster!

GlobCPM is fastest growing CPM Adnetwork in the world.
Due to high demand of Publishers now we Pay weekly,biweekly,Monthly,Net-15 and Net-30 Payout terms in CPM and CPC Campaigns.
we setup all countries accordingly.

Tier 1 Countries:USA,Canada,United Kingdom,Germany,Japan.
Tier 2 Countries:Australia,New Zealand,Austria,Netherlands,Switzerland,Denmark,Sweden,FinLand.
Tier 3 Countries:Rest of Europe,India,Singapore.
Tier 4 Countries:Rest of World.

We setup minimum CPM and CPC rates accordingly.

Tier 1 Countries:
Maximum CPM:5.00$ Maximum CPC 0.50$
Minimum CPM:0.04$ Minimum CPC:0.04$
Tier 2 Countries:
Maximum CPM:2.00$ Maximum CPC 0.20$
Minimum CPM:0.02$ Minimum CPC:0.02$
Tier 3 Countries:
Maximum CPM:1.00$ Maximum CPC 0.15$
Minimum CPM:0.01$ Minimum CPC:0.01$
Tier 4 Countries:
Maximum CPM:0.20$ Maximum CPC 0.10$
Minimum CPM:0.005$ Minimum CPC:0.005$

Thanks,
GlobCPM.com Support Team
http://www.GlobCPM.com
Skype:GlobCPM.com
Address:2A Ground Floor Gold and Diamond Park R.A.K UAE