Re: [debian-installer page] No download link for s390x installer images?

Hi Philipp,

Am 19. November 2021 11:26:45 MEZ schrieb Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>:
>On 2021-11-18 19:17, Holger Wansing wrote:
>> Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote (Sun, 14 Nov 2021 13:30:09 +0100):
>> Does noone need installer images for s390 in testing?
>> Or how you get them?
>
>I always used the "other" images which *are* linked from there - you can load them into the hypervisor and they boot up the installer, but you do need working networking to grab the packages. I don't personally think that there is much value in the CD images in the first place. There's a theoretical possibility to use them but I'm not even sure if they would work properly at this point - it's definitely untested.

OK, so this might be the reason, why the situation has always been
as it is now.
So, as this can be considered as intended, I will leave that touched.

Thanks for your answer.

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3