Re: libssl.so.1.0.0 + libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libraries

Le 18/11/2021 à 19:40, Sidewinderx@libero.it a écrit :
I would need to find libssl.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libraries for Debian 11.1 i386 32bit version as a program of my use needs them.

I provide these libraries because they are often used by old (non-free) video game engines that we support with ./play.it:
https://downloads.dotslashplay.it/resources/libssl/

They have been extracted from the latest Debian packages providing them, and come with (obviously) no security guarantees.
I do not have them in .deb format, only these archives that contains the .so files.

If the program you use is under a free licence, I strongly advise updating it to rely on current SSL libraries instead.