Re: why debian live testing impossible to find

Hi,

Jean-Pierre Giraud <jenapierregiraud75@free.fr> wrote (Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:52:27 +0100):
> Hi Sunny,
>
> Le 07/11/2021 à 02:55, debiansunny@free.fr a écrit :
> > hi,
> >
> > i'm looking for images of debian testing live,
> > in french translated site of debian.org
> >
> > navigating...
> > but from the page https://www.debian.org/CD/live/
> > it's impossible to find hyperlinks to join the right page !!!?
> Can you tell me if you find the right link in the English version of the
> page https://www.debian.org/CD/live/ ? If yes, could you tell me where ?
> >
> > in fact i found the page https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/
> > but with duckduckgo !
> > but impossible to find with debian.org (in french) hyperlinks !

As I understand, Sunny only searched on the french debian.org pages.
He found the https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ page via an internet
search machine.

And to be hornest, I cannot find a link to testing live images on the
english https://www.debian.org/CD/live/ page as well.
So I think the french translation should be up-to-date.

I have searched through the history of that page, and apparently there
have never been links to testing live images, only stable.

@debian-live team (in CC):
What do you think about this idea?
Should we provide a link to live images for Debian testing on
https://www.debian.org/CD/live/ ?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076