Chinese suppliers looking forward to cooperating with you.

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Hello, I am a henan Jin Bisheng new material co., LTD., is a focus on new materials research and development and promotion of the company, long-term commitment to development research, product design of the new national standard, the new technology, new material, new technology, constantly develop new products and upgrading of old products, make our products in use to play a more superior performance, with several research institute at home, Design institute to establish a wide range of technical cooperation, depth of development and other advantages.

Main products: metal materials, metal structure, rubber products, plastic products, special chemicals (flocculant) machinery, refractory materials, generators, machinery parts and other products. There are many kinds of products, can be customized production according to your requirements, precision parts can be customized according to drawings, support to the drawing, to the sample customized production.

Products are widely used in: urban construction, water supply, steel, petroleum, environmental protection and other large and medium-sized enterprises.

If you want to know more about our products, you can email me, thank you.

Best wishes!

Contact person: Mr. He

Address: Henan, China

Tel: +86 13592411401