From: Jennifer Holland
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 11:24 AM
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Boost Brand Awareness : World Dairy Expo 2021

Hey there,

Would you like to acquire the attendees contacts of pre - registered Attendees List of “World Dairy Expo 2021”

Attendees are : Dairy producers, Dairy Industry partners, Researchers, Technical Experts, National Sales Representatives, Vets Influencers, Nutritionists Influencers, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Deli Manufacturers, Bakery Managers, Supermarket Executives, Bakery Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Merchandisers, Distributors and many more.

If you are interested reply back as “Share the Quote Details“

Regards,

Jennifer