First email to debian www page team

Hi All,

I'm Albert and getting my master's in CS. I've browsed the debian webpage for... hours trying to find out what I can do to assist. Alot of this is overwhelming or very hard to decide on where to start. I tried helping with man-pages but alot of it comes from the upstream packages.  I thought id try something with a little less expertise. Having browsed around, I found this page:
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo
Even this page itself could use some reorg to present the information a bit better.
If i wanted to present it in a cleaner more presentable format, what would be my first step to making a contribution to the debian team.

Thanks,

Albert