[DebianWiki] Bullseye wiki update with new color scheme

Hi

I have updated the Swedish frontpage of the wiki to match the English,
which does have some color scheme changes (red and light gray
background instead of green-blue and pale yellow background - looks
great to me) -

However, the box containing the list of translations is included from
another file "template/AllLangs", and does have the old colour scheme -
the difference is clearly visible on the frontpage.

Should we also update the template to use the new colour scheme?

I thought I should ask here before making an update that will affect
most (if not all) frontpages on the wiki.

-- Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan@debian.org