Re: Please review my merge request.

Hello

El 9/8/21 a las 22:15, S.M. Ali Hosseinifard escribió:
> Hello
> I sent an merge request to the master branch in webwml, The changes will complete and improve the homepage translation in Persian.
>
> Please a person with write access to webmaster-team/webwml, review and confirm it.
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests/715 <https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests/715>

Thanks for your contribution!
I have merged the changes.
I found that index.wml had a translation-check hash pointing to an unrelated commit, so I fixed it to point to the last version of the english/index.wml file (doing git log english/index.wml and picking the top commit hash).
With the fixed commit hash, the whole persian folder builds correctly.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona