Re: sugestion to improve web

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 12:44:39PM -0500, Henry Izurieta wrote:
>    Hi
>    To improve the use of the website pachages.debian.org I suggest to include
>    an alternative to search for a package in other versions.

I'm not sure what you mean here.  Are you saying that the
packages.debian.org site should include releases to upstream
repositories?

>    I did the search for the libfaudio0 package. The versions that the web
>    presented were sid, bullseye and buster-backports but none solved my
>    problem.
>
>    The website that did it was download.opensuse.org/repositories. There I
>    found the version I was looking for.

The opensuse.org website is it's own distribution.  I don't think it's
even Debian-based.  Either way, it's not Debian, and packages.debian.org
should only display results for packages in Debian--not Ubuntu, not
openSUSE--and not other distributions, upstream or not.

--
Best regards,

Brian T