Hello Friend

Hello  Friend,

A former Chief Compliance officer at one of Canada’s foremost
Crypto exchange platforms. This is a confidential message from me
to you and I request that it be treated as such.

I am contacting you in respect of an urgent matter regarding
funds in excess of Nine Million USA Dollars which resulted from a
liquidated crypto currency account belonging to a deceased
account holder. I will let you in on my plan and why I chose to
contact you in the first place after I have received your reply
and gaining your full confidence.

Many thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Felix.