Re: A new style for the Debian Project website

In all honesty, I've wanted to do this for a while but I didn't know who to go to. I also felt that since a functioning system is already in place the admins wouldn't be very open to any radical changes. I do think that moving to a modern framework will make it easier to maintain the website, to add new features as per need and to find more people willing and able to contribute.

It may take a while to get it up and running but in my opinion the effort would be totally worth it.

I am a product designer and web developer who uses Debian GNU/Linux as his daily driver. I also contribute to ruby, js and go teams on Debian by maintaining a few packages. I also help organize Debian events in India. I'm very much invested in the Debian Project and would wholeheartedly volunteer my time to build a new website for Debian.

Sincerely,
Abraham Raji