Re: quick question

I'm sure you're busy, but if you could respond to my email below, I can cross this off my list.

Thanks,
-Jesse

On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 1:06 PM, Jesse Davidson <jdavidson@madberry.com> wrote:
Hey,

After emailing you, I realized this may not be your responsibility and you're focused on other stuff.

Who's the best person on your team to talk to about this?

Thanks in advance!
-Jesse