Re: Recent events

On Tue, 2021-01-12 at 08:24 +0000, David Little wrote:
The developers of Mozzilar Firefox browser has made its bed by siding with the fascists of Silicon valley Big Tech companies in de-platforming conservatives and labelling them as right wing supremacists.
Before my company goes forward, I have already closed my Twitter account Amazon and be closing my Gmail accounts, but I obviously still need operating systems etc are you siding with Big Tech companies or be neutral platforms but remove Firefox as the default browser.

Get Outlook for Android

Hi there,
Debian does not take political stances, and will likely not change that policy for the current US situation. Additionally, Debian does not have a 'default browser', although we do package Firefox.  For reasons related to a lack of  volunteer time, Google Chrome is not currently available in Debian: however, that will hopefully be fixed, and we offer many other browsers if you would prefer to avoid any version of Firefox.