Re: Question regarding w.d.o build

Hi,

The7up <the7up@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Happy New Year to Everyone! :)
>
> There is a way to check the status of building html files for errors?
>
> I received a Verification Failed message yesterday and I found problems and
> corrected it, but hungarian translation has not been updated since then.
>
> (I can build htmls locally, 'make stats' works well - although, the locally
> builded html not dealing with translated po-s instead using english files)
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Hmm, I'm sorry, I am unsure, what your problem is exactly.

Do you want to build the html file from the wml file, that you just translated?
And you want the translations from your po files to be included in that build?

You can do that with "make index.hu.html" from example, if you want to build
the html from index.wml.
Or "make contact.hu.html, if you want to build from contact.wml.
You have to execute such make call in that directory, where the wml file is.

Greetings
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076