constantly merging webwml/master into your working tree?

Hello Sebul,

I'm a bit disappointed to see that you still do merges from the master
tree of webwml constantly even as we have talked about the preferred
workflow quite often in the past. All the modifications you are doing
doesn't need any merging.

You are a basic member of the webwml salsa group with quite full rights
to work on the webwml tree, please work also as a person with this
status and take care.

I'm really annoyed to see your kind of working after all the energy I've
put into explaining things and I'm currently seeing your kind of working
quite disrespectful.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert