Re: md5sum

Hi Oliver,

On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 07:53:32PM +0200, Oliver wrote:
>downloaded live torrent version of debian 10.3.0 and tried also the standard
>live iso torrent version, checked them with md5sum <filename> in both cases
>the wrong checksum.

Thanks for your report. Can you share a bit more information with us
please? It would be good to know what client you're using, and exactly
which iso images you're trying to download. I've not seen any problems
here myself, and I'd like to try to understand what you're seeing so I
can try to reproduce it.

Thanks!

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.