Re: Flowchart describing translation process (Request for Comments)

在 2020-01-08三的 10:07 -0300,Ricardo写道:
> Good morning.
> Some time ago we from Brazil translation team created a flowchart to
> resume the translation process of Debian web site. Links and main
> information of main text are inserted in the flowchart to be easy to
> follow.
>
> Flowchart: https://l10n-br-team.pages.debian.net/fluxograma/Flowchart.svg
> Other formats: https://l10n-br-team.pages.debian.net/fluxograma/
> Default translation process:
> https://www.debian.org/devel/website/index.en.html
> Brazilian Portuguese translation:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Brasil/Traduzir/WebWML
> Repository: https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-br-team/fluxograma
>
> Commands inside the flowchart are for Brazilian Portuguese, these
> commands should be adapted to each target language. The idea is to
> insert this figure in the end of translation page in wiki.debian.org .
>
> We got a nice feedback in IRC during DebConf. Anyone have an
> improvement suggestion?

I didn't read through them but here are some quick comments:

* In https://l10n-br-team.pages.debian.net/fluxograma/Flowchart.svg , there's
a typo in the top-left corner: read -> ready.
* Please do not mention anything about anonscm.debian.org. If there's any of
such words left, please consider removing them and/or fixing them with corrent
URLs.

--
Best,
Boyuan Yang