Re: Where to translate?

Hi Zibi

El 27/12/20 a las 16:10, The7up escribió:

> Help me please, where to translate this <h1><projectnews></h1>? Or just
> need to replace it with the translation?

That tag is translatable in the file /hungarian/po/templates.hu.po

If you cannot see the "Project News" string in templates.hu.po, go to
the po folder and do:

make update-po

(that command will update all the .po files of your language, adding the
new strings to each file).

After that, you can commit the updated files, and then do

make stats

To see the files that contain untranslated or fuzzy strings, and
complete them.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina