Who's using Debian?

  1. Information Technology Dep., SIITE SRLS, Lodi / Milano, Italy
  2. commercial
  3. https://it.siite.it - mail: it@siite.it
  4. Our Company SIITE SRLS uses Debian for virtual hosts and hosting services, database services, virtualization with kvm and also for vpn services to increase smart working but also for proxy and mail services (application most used: kvm, apache, php, mysql/mariadb, openvpn, bind, iptables, dovecot, etc.) on our small datacenter and on customers' servers because We love the stability and flexibility of using debian and also because it was the first operating system We used.
Cheers,
Julian

Julian Del Vecchio
SIITE srls - Servizi Integrati Immobiliari e TEcnologici srls
Via Vittorio Emanuele 24 Valera Fratta (LO) 26859
tel. 0371/1920843 - fax. 0371/1851161
sito web: www.siite.it - mail: info@siite.it
P.IVA / C.F. 10453240961 - N. REA: LO-2532918

professione esercitata ai sensi della legge 4/2013
Informativa ex artt. 13 e 14 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 sul sito adegua.info
Seguiteci su Linkedin Rivenditori Avast per l'Italia    Ufficio Zero Linux