Re: Domain revolt.eu

Dear Kaare,

Thanks so much for helping me and for taking time to answer my request!

I am very impressed by your care, even when I am not related to your project.

Wish you all the best,
Ina

Kaare Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> schrieb am Fr., 28. Aug. 2020, 08:22:
On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 01:24:04PM +0200, Ina Dimitrieva wrote:
> We are interested to use the web domain revolt.eu and would like to buy it
> from you.

Sorry, the domain is not related to or owned by the Debian
Project.

The reason that the site mentions Debian is that the owner
appears to be running the Debian operating system on their
web server, but haven't replaced the default web page with
their own content.

To find the owner of an .eu domain, you need to use EURid's
WHOIS search:  https://whois.eurid.eu/

--
Regards, Kaare