Broken link on packages.debian.org

noticed that you have broken link to a website called Codehaus.org. That site was first published way back in 2003 but unfortunately, it is no longer a working website.

You link to Codehaus on this page: https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie/plexus-archiver

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the site and summarizes the 10 most important projects hosted on it.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look: https://projectmanagernews.com/general/most-important-projects-codehaus/

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?  It would really help.

Cheers,
-Rachel

--
Rachel Cook
5 Ross Rd

By the way, if you didn't like receiving this message, please just reply with something like "please don't email me any more", and I'll make sure that I don't.