CD Image blocked by Chrome

Dear List,

Today I tried to download the amd64 netinst CD for stretch [1] using
Chrome, which was refused by the browser with a reference to a page
about why Chrome blocks certain downloads [2].

It would seem you have somehow become marked as 'bad' which I'd wager
is a bit of a miss. I've tried to request a report to see what's going
on, but for that I'd need to verify myself as the owner of the domain
which I obviously can't do. So here's me letting you know as the next
best thing.

Kind regards,

- Thomas Schaap

PS. Note that I'm not subscribed to debian-www. If further input from
my side is needed please be so kind to include me explicitly.

[1] https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.13.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-9.13.0-amd64-netinst.iso
[2] https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6261569?visit_id=637317120279311374-3508777272&p=ib_download_blocked&rd=1