decelopers'map - world view shows folk in censoring countries, mouve them away!

Hi,

Developpers are shown on Your global view from countries applying censoring: move fhem our of the frame or count them in other locations, for nonthrivial caution.

Have a good week.

Do something for Humanity at no cost:- use ecosia.org for every search
- consume real 100% green energy:enercoop.org, ilek.fr
- join an ethical bank for their facts, not in their marketing:gabv.org , la nef , credit-cooperatif ,
- invest in renewable energy projects: enerfip.fr , energie-partagee.org  ,
- protect people's privacy:
use firefox with Privacy Badger and HTTPS Everywhere, duckduckgo, ..addons; and do mobile calls and texts only with encryptions signal.org.

Please remove me from your contacts, would you own a Huawei mobile or wifi box.