transignore file

Hi all,

Srory for cross-posting, but I was not sure what the best mailing list
for this question.

On the page [1] there is this topic:
If you want to ignore warnings about missing translations (for instance
for old news items), you can create a file called .transignore in the
directory where you want to suppress the warnings, listing each file
that you are not going to translate, with one name per line.

I created the .transignore file [2] on portuguese/security/2020/ but
it's not clear to me what should happen now.
I was waiting the files added on .transignore would not be listed on
this stat page [3]

I can't read perl code, so I don't know if the module TransIgnore [4] is
working here [5].

[1] https://www.debian.org/devel/website/uptodate.en.html
[2]
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/portuguese/security/2020/.transignore