Re: No information on "os-prober" package available

On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 05:30 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> But there is a documentation problem.
>
> https://dyn.manpages.debian.org/jump?q=os-prober responds
> > Manpage not found
> > Sorry, the manpage “os-prober” was not found! Did you spell it
> > correctly?

As far as I can see, the package doesn't ship any manpages, so that's
not unexpected.

> Also the lists of files at
> https://packages.debian.org/buster/os-prober
> shows no /user/share/doc/ files for i386, but they do exist for
> amd64.
> {of course my primary machine runs i386 ;}

Which files do you believe are missing?
https://packages.debian.org/buster/i386/os-prober/filelist shows four
files in /usr/share/doc for me, which are the same four listed on
https://packages.debian.org/buster/amd64/os-prober/filelist

Regards,

Adam