Re: https://www.debian.org/international/Turkish

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 2:12 AM Fatih Suzer wrote:

> Debian-tr (http://www.debian-tr.org/)
>
> This is the link that was suggested under “Turkish HelP’ however this website is non-relevant to Debian.

Please contact the Debian Turkish localisation mailing list and ask
them to update the page. I noticed that it contains other obsolete
links too. Since the original text is in Turkish, we need the Turkish
translation team to update the original Turkish and then translate the
changes to English and then other translators will translate to other
languages.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-turkish/

--
bye,