Re: Why are we blocking some addresses any access to the wiki?

> No one disagrees so I will contact the upstream developers on github
> to know if they are interested by such feature. If so, I will try to
> implement it.

Upstream is currently rewriting moinmoin for python3: however, the new
release (moin2) is (in their words) nowhere near production-ready.  As
such, the version debian uses (and will likely continue to use) is
their 1.9 branch: which I believe they have stated is no longer
receiving feature updates.

Here is their response to an issue I filed asking for a status update
on moin2.
https://github.com/moinwiki/moin/issues/941

In short, implementing this may require forking from the 1.9 branch.