RFC: New Member Process documentation

Dear WWW Team,

After a discussion with Enrico, we both agreed on the fact that the
documentation on the official Debian Website regarding the New Member
Process (ie https://www.debian.org/devel/join/ and subpages) was needing
some changes :

 1. It was a bit outdated, eg the steps didn't match what the nm.d.o
    site currently shows
 2. It's hard to maintain for DAM when the added value of being on the
    official website instead of the wiki is low to nought.
 3. Developer's and Non-Developer's contributions are also hard to get,
    while they could improve both the exhaustivity and the readability
    of the documentation.
 4. Still, there is a need for some elements to remain on the official
    site.

We agreed that wiki.d.o/DebianDeveloper was probably a nice namespace to
move that documentation to, and to clean up a bit, too, at the same
time.

So, I created https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject and
many subpages :

 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMemberCheckList
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember/StatusChangeStep
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember/IntentStep
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember/CommitmentsStep
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember/AdvocacyStep
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember/IdentificationStep
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember/ApplicationManagerStep

This is a work in progress, and although it seems reasonable to expect that
we'll proceed with that or some variant, we would like to ask you your opinion
as this would include wiping https://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm* pages and
rework https://www.debian.org/devel/join/ (Enrico has draft a patch for the
join page).

I tried to incorporate anything I know about the NM Process, with Enrico's
help, but I'm pretty sure this is far from perfect. If you have remarks on the
content, these are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance, and cheers!

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2