Re: where all these codenames came from Page not found

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 8:45 AM Kevin Thomas wrote:

> Thanks for bringing this up. I made a Merge Request to fix this link. If someone could take a look at it and merge it if it looks good, that would be appreciated:

Please switch the links back to being based on the $(HOME) variable,
since that change is unrelated to the fix you want to make. I suggest
that you also fix any other debian-faq links in webwml at the same
time and make sure you also use smart_change.pl to update all the
translations.

PS: it seems that Mailspring is inserting tracking links into your
emails, you might want to turn that off or use another email provider.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise