Re: add accessibility section to "List of sections" pages?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 7:51 PM Rich Morin wrote:

> The Debian "List of sections" pages (eg, https://packages.debian.org/stable)

I believe that this list is based on the list of sections defined in
the Debian archive:

https://salsa.debian.org/ftp-team/dak/blob/master/setup/core-init.d/020_sections

> have no section for accessibility.  Please consider adding one
> I'd be happy to help in assembling a starting point for the package list.

Please discuss that with the accessibility team:

https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility-devel

I think the needed action here is to report some bugs:

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

One against ftp.debian.org asking to create the section.

One against ftp.debian.org asking to override the section for the
relevant packages.

https://bugs.debian.org/ftp.debian.org

One against each of the relevant packages asking to update the section.

One against www.debian.org (usertagged for packages.debian.org) asking
to add the accessibility section description.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise