Re: to participate in translation work

Hi Cheng,

在 2019-11-21四的 05:19 +0000,Nagisa Weaton写道:
> Hello everyone here,
>
> I wanna help with Chinese Localization of Debian website.
>
> `
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/blob/master/chinese/Chinese.README`
>
> says that I should contact first.
>
> In fact I am not sure that I have enough ability or time for the work,
> but whatever, to participate is also important.
>
> So... what should I start with?

The source code for Debian's website (www.debian.org, not other subdomains) is
stored at https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml as a git repository.
Please feel free to browse, clone and make modifications. To submit your work,
please file a Merge Request via Debian Salsa GitLab's standards Merge Request
function (https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests). This
is the best way to make occasional contributions.

Documentation around how to make translations can be found at
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/ as well as under the language-specific
folders within the source code. Please use debian-l10n-chinese mailing list
for coordination around Chinese localization issues.

Feel free to let me know if there's any other questions.

--
Best,
Boyuan Yang