changing merge method for merge requests on Salsa

Hi,

I'd like to ask if any body has objections if we'd change the current
behavior for the merge method?

The current setting is to do "Merge commits".
I'd like to change this to "Fast-forward merge".

Section Merge-Requests
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/edit

In the end the commits and the modifications are the same, except the
commit history is a bit more "clean" as if possible there is no
dedicated merge commit made.

Sometimes this would be the wanted behavior, but this isn't really
needed within the webwml repo I believe.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert